BBQ Marmalade Glazed Sausages
- 12 high-quality pork sausages
- 4 tablespoons of marmalade
- 2 tablespoons of whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your BBQ grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the marmalade, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to make the glaze.
- Grill the sausages, turning frequently to cook evenly.
- After about 10 minutes, start basting the sausages with the marmalade glaze using a brush.
- Continue grilling and basting for another 10 minutes or until sausages are fully cooked and glazed.
- Serve with a fresh salad and your favourite BBQ sides.