Eton Mess with Summer Berries
- 4 meringue nests, crumbled
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 300 g mixed summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Whip the cream with the caster sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Reserve a handful of the berries for garnish, and lightly crush the rest with a fork.
- Fold the crushed berries and crumbled meringue into the whipped cream, creating a marbled effect.
- Divide the Eton mess between serving glasses or bowls.
- Top with the reserved berries and a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the taste of British summer.