Herby New Potato Salad
- 1 kg new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the new potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the warm potatoes to the bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Stir in the chopped dill and chives.
- Let the salad sit for a few minutes to let the flavours meld together.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.