Fillings for Spring Rolls
Spring roll wrappers are delicious as it is fried to a golden-crisp and packed with a mixture of aromatic ingredients. They are the quintessential Asian treat. The paper-thin wrappers used to make spring rolls are commercially available in Asian supermarkets. Here are some other different fillings that you can use to make spring rolls other than the normal filings.
- Flaked white crab meat, grated lemon zest and juice, shredded spring onions and fresh ginger.
- Minced chicken, chopped fresh coriander, bean sprouts, shredded green pepper, rice wine and sesame oil.
- Chopped prawns, shredded mange touts, grated fresh ginger, crushed garlic and soy sauce.
- Corn beef, chopped garlic and onions, ground pepper, salt to taste
- Chopped vegetables, crushed garlic, rice wine, chopped coriander
- Tuna canned fish, soy sauce, chopped pepper and garlic, sesame oil.
Why not try them alongside my peanut noodles?